Huntington’s policy of always acting in the best interest of their customers, communities, shareholders and colleagues has led to a stellar reputation in the banking industry. You can trust them to do the right thing in every transaction. They offer a full range of products and services and consistently provide customers with an outstanding experience. Huntington provides a broad range of banking, mortgage, financial and wealth management as well as retirement products and services.
With Huntington Online Banking, customers can easily manage their financial transactions and account(s) securely from almost anywhere. When banking online, all that’s needed is a connected mobile device. Once you’re set up you can review your account(s), pay your bills, and more. There is nothing like the convenience of online banking.
Use any one of your connected devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or your smartphone. Check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and more.
Click below to sign on if you are already banking with Huntington: Sign on to Huntington Online Banking
How to Enroll in Huntington Online Banking
- Go online to this page, select which enrollment option you prefer, then fill out the form. In the first field, fill in your Debit Card or Account Number. In the second field, enter the PIN for your Debit Card as well as your social security number (SSN). When completed, you should click “Continue.”
- Use the following webpages to create your Huntington Online Banking account. You will then be asked to set a user ID and password. When completed, click “Continue.”
- Next, you will need to enter your email address and/or mobile phone number. Once this is done, the registration process is complete.
Huntington Mobile App
Once the Huntington Mobile app has been downloaded onto your tablet or smartphone, you can quickly check your balances, transfer funds, pay your bills, and more using your mobile device from wherever you are.
Controlling your finances is fast and easy with just a few taps on your device. You can check your balance, pay bills, deposit a check, or search for an ATM when you’re on-the-go.
- Quick & Easy Login: With Touch ID & Fingerprint Login all you need is your username and fingerprint to login.
- Receive Alerts: Alerts are delivered in real-time to your mobile device via the app with Push Notifications. (Messaging and data rates of your carrier may apply.)
- Check Your Balance: One tap and you can view your balance without logging in. On Apple devices you can see your balance with Today View or 3D Touch®.
- Transfer Funds: Move money from your Huntington account(s) to accounts at other institutions. View your transfer limits and receive a transaction summary.
- Use Zelle® to Send Money: You can send money to friends and family from your account at Huntington through Zelle®. Funds must go to a U.S. bank account. This can all be done through the Huntington Mobile app.
- Deposit Money: You can deposit funds into your account from almost anywhere.
- Find Locations: Enter your current location or any address and you will be shown the closest locations, including distance, directions and other details like hours of operation.
Note: We only share the original direct download pure-apk file from the Google Play Store because it’s safe and has no viruses. If you experience problems, please contact us.