DFCU offers digital banking services under its web portal, Anywhere Banking, that allows you to access your banking account anywhere you have access to the internet. Using DFCU Online Banking, you can:
- Pay multiple bills at once using a feature called Multi-Pay
- Display the account summary and account balance of all your banking accounts in one place
- Transfer your funds quickly from one banking account to another
- Receive email alerts and notifications for all your banking activity
- Enhance the security of your banking account by enabling authorization on every transaction
- Keep a track of your checks and e-statements
- Store all your documents in cloud-based storage
- Print and save deposited checks safely
Simply sign in to DFCU Online Banking to access all of these features and many more.
DFCU Financial Online Login Guide
- Access the DFCU Online login page by visiting https://online.dfcufinancial.com/dfcufinancialonline/uux.aspx#/login
- On the main page, you will be prompted to enter your Member Number and Password.
- Once you have entered both details, you will be able to access your Online Banking account.
- If you have not registered for DFCU Online Banking yet, you would want to enroll for online banking first.
How to Enroll to DFCU Online Banking
- Access the Online Enrollment Form by clicking on https://online.dfcufinancial.com/DFCUAutoEnrollmentE2E/Enroll.html
- On the main page, you will be asked to provide personal details, such as your member number, last name, last 4 digits of your social security number and date of birth
- Once you have entered all details, click on ‘Continue’ to complete the Enrollment process.
- You will then be assigned a Member Number, and a Password, which you can use to login to DFCU Online Banking
- You are now eligible to use digital banking services using DFCU Online Banking.
DFCU Mobile App
The DFCU Mobile App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, to seamlessly use your banking account from your mobile phone, tablet or any other device that supports the platforms above. Using the DFCU Mobile App, you can:
- Deposit your checks easily and manage your checkbook easily
- Transfer funds from one account to another, this include local member funds transfer too
- Check your account balance and view your account summary
- Receive messaging and text alerts for all important bank announcements, and keep track of all banking activity on your account
- Secure your account by using biometric log on and face recognition.
- Find nearby bank locations and ATMs conveniently using the DFCU Mobile App
DFCU, more commonly known as DFCU Financial is a community-based credit union that was founded in 1950. DFCU mainly operates in Michigan, providing financial services in Metro Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Ann Arbor. DFU has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, with total assets of 4.2 billion dollars recorded in 2018. DFCU has a total number of 200,000 members that are actively part of its community, and the CEO of DFCU Financial is Mark Shobe.