Community Trust Bank Online Banking is a fast and convenient way to manage your banking account. Stay up to date with all activity on your banking account around the clock, using your personal devices or your mobile phone. After CTBI Online Banking login, you can find ATMs near you, deposit checks and make transactions on the go, pay your bills easily, check your Account Balance.
Simply log in to Community Trust Bank Online Banking and start using all of these features and many more.
Logging in to CTBI Online Banking:
- Visit the Community Trust Bank website by clicking on https://www.ctbi.com/
- In the right corner, you will see a tab that says ‘Log In’
- This will redirect you to the Login page, where you will be prompted to enter your User ID.
- You can access this page directly by clicking on https://cibng.ibanking-services.com/Eam/Ooba/Index
- Once you have entered your User ID, you will be asked to confirm a security code, which will be sent to you via text message or email.
- Click on ‘Continue with Security Code’ and enter the security code on the next page to gain access to your online banking account.
- If you have not enrolled in online banking yet, you would want to register your account first.
If you are not enrolled yet, follow the following steps to enroll in the CTBI online banking:
- Access the CTBI Enrollment form by clicking on this link: https://cibng.ibanking-services.com/cib/themes/cib_enroll/enroll/enroll.jsp?FIORE=524&FIFID=042102694
- You will be prompted to select your account type and to read the Online User Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have read the Terms and Conditions, click on ‘Continue’ to proceed with the next step.
- You will then be required to enter your personal information, such as your first name, last name, last 4 digits of social security number, email address, and phone number.
- Once you have filled in all the details, click on ’Continue’ to proceed with the next step.
- You are then prompted to select a User ID and password, which you would use to login to your online banking account.
- Once you have selected a User ID and password, you will then be eligible for Online Banking services.
Perform all bank account tasks quickly and conveniently using the Community Trust Bank Mobile App. You can download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, depending on which device you are using. With the Community Trust Mobile App, you can:
- View your account balance at any time, anywhere
- Make easy funds transfer to other accounts
- Pay all of your utility bills and taxes
- View all of your Transaction information in one place
- Keep a track of all your e-statements and e-notices
Community Trust Bank is a community-based bank holding organization, which was founded in 1903 in Kentucky, United States. Community Trust Bank primarily operates in the regions of Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia, with 76 different locations across each region. Community Trust Bank has its main headquarters in Pikeville, Kentucky, under its President and CEO, Hale Jean R. Community Trust Bank has total assets of $4.3 billion, recorded in the year 2019.