Commerzbank uses a service called My Online Banking, aimed at making your online banking experience as convenient as possible. My Online Banking is a secure banking platform that allows you to perform all banking tasks from the comfort of your home, workplace, or anywhere else. Using Commerzbank Online Banking, you can:
- Access account summary, transfers and deposits all in one place
- Maintain a list of investments and other necessary information securely
- Pay bills and taxes easily using the online banking service
- Gain access to all e-documents, such as bank statements and notices
- Have full control of your banking account anytime, anywhere.
How to log in and enroll in Online Banking
- Access the Commerzbank homepage by clicking on https://www.commerzbank.us/portal/en/cb/us/firmenkunden/usa.html
- On the top right, enter your Username and Pin to login to your banking account.
- If you have not enrolled in Online Banking yet, register your banking account first. You can do so by accessing the following page: Commerzbank.de/
- The enrollment form is in German, so you will have to use a webpage translator to translate the website into English.
- On the main page, you will see a form titled Digital Banking, which will allow you to register for Commerzbank Online Banking.
- You will be prompted to enter your personal details, such as your gender, first name, last name, IBAN number, and account number.
- Once you have entered all details, click on ‘Weiter’ to proceed with the next step.
- You will then be asked to choose a unique Username and Pin.
- Once you have obtained your Username and Pin, you will now be eligible to use Commerzbank Online Banking.
Commerzbank Mobile App
The Commerzbank Mobile App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store for quick and convenient banking from your smartphone or tablet. Once you have downloaded the Commerzbank Mobile App, you can:
- Make payments from anywhere using your own personal device
- Call or contact customer service through the Commerzbank Mobile App
- Check account balance, summary, and transaction history easily.
- Set an account alarm, to be notified of when there is bank activity on your account.
Commerzbank is a German-based banking holding company, which was founded in 1870. Commerzbank has emerged as a popular banking choice, not only in Germany but across the globe, serving over 50 countries with a total number of 17.5 million banking customers. Commerzbank has its main headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, under its CEO Martin Zielke.
Commerzbank has a total revenue of 8.57 billion Euros, with total assets of 462 billion Euros, recorded in the year 2018. Commerzbank mainly provides financial services to private consumers and small businesses, but also deals in investment plans and insurance programs.