Commerce Bank Online Banking is a quick and effective way of managing your bank account from home, work, or anywhere you have access to the internet. With a wide range of online banking services, you can easily transfer funds between your accounts, pay your bills using a feature called Online Bill Pay, get a digital copy of all your bank statements and checks and receive email alerts and notifications for all your banking activity, all in one place.
Login to your Commerce Bank Online Banking account and get access to all these banking features and many more.
How to access Commerce Bank Online Login:
- Visit the Commerce Bank Online Login homepage by clicking on https://www.commercebank.com/
- In the left corner, click on the ‘Login’ button, indicated by a key.
- A dialog box will open, which will ask you to enter your Customer ID.
- Entering your Customer ID will direct you to the login page, which will ask for your password.
- Once you have entered your password, you can now access your Commerce Bank Online Banking Account.
- If you have not enrolled your Commerce Bank Online Banking account yet, activate online banking first.
If you are not enrolled yet, follow the following steps to enroll in Commerce Online Banking:
- Access the Enrollment form by clicking on https://www.commercebank.com/personal/online-features/activate-online-banking
- You can also directly access this page by clicking on ‘Activate Online Banking’ on the following webpage: https://www.commercebank.com/personal/online-features/activate-online-banking
- Once you have clicked the form, you will be asked to read through the Commerce Bank Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have read the Terms and Conditions, click on ‘Accept’ to proceed to the next step.
- You will be asked to select an account type in the next step. Once you have selected an account type, click on ‘Continue’.
- In the next step, you will be asked to provide your personal information, such as your social security number, account number, date of birth, email address.
- Click on ‘Continue’ once you have entered all details.
- You will then be asked to enroll in BillPay, in order to pay all your bills using your banking account.
- This will complete your enrollment process, making you eligible for Commerce Bank Online Banking.
Commerce Bank Routing Number
Commerce Bank’s routing number is 042000314. You may locate the Commerce Bank Routing Number also on your check.
Commerce Bank’s routing number is 101000019.
Where is the routing number on my checks?
The sample image below shows where the routing number can be found in the bottom left corner of your checks.
What is the SWIFT code for Commerce Bank?
The SWIFT code is used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers.
Commerce Bank’s SWIFT code is CBKCUS44.
Commerce Bank Mobile App
You can download the Commerce Bank Mobile App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to conveniently manage and use your banking account from your personal mobile device, or tablet. Using Commerce Bank Mobile banking, you can lock or unlock your cards at will, pay bills, transfer funds between accounts easily, deposit checks, and secure your account using additional security features such as face recognition and fingerprint login.
Commerce Bank, also known as Commerce Bancshares is a community-based bank holding company, which was founded in 1865. Mainly known for financial services and business solutions, Commerce Bank also provides investment plans, mortgages, loans, credit cards, and much more to its valued customers across the United States. Commerce Bank has its main headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri, with 184 other locations in Colorado, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Illinois. Commerce Bank has total assets of 25.5 billion dollars, under its current CEO John W. Kemper.