Citizens Bank Online Banking is well known for its financial services that it offers to its customers. For its well managed financial and banking services, customers put their full trust in the Citizens Bank. It is among the largest banks, has headquarters in Providence, Rhode Island, United States.
How to access Citizens Bank online banking login:
If you are not enrolled yet, follow the following steps to enroll in Citizens Bank online banking:
(Make sure you have a good internet connection during this whole procedure. You can enroll on computer or mobile phone whatever you can approach your account easily)
- Access the Citizens Bank Login page (see the link above). To get enrolled into your account, click on enroll now to get online access to your account.
- Complete the five steps to get enrolled in your account.
- Choose the type of account for which you want the enrollment.
- Enter all the digits of your Social Security Number
- Then enter your account information. Enter your last Statement balance, Account number.
- Select the type of account you have.
- Click on Continue to complete the enrollment.
Citizens Bank Routing Number
You can find your routing number by logging into your Citizens Online Banking profile. Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Go to CitizensBank.com and log into your account
- To view your routing number within Online Banking, select the “My Accounts” tab from the top left hand corner of your online banking home screen.
- Near the account you want more information about you will see a light blue link that says “Account Details” or “Details”.
- When you click this you will see a list of account information, including your routing number. Like in the screenshot below:
Citizens Bank routing number Is different for wire transfers and ACH Transfers. You can use this table to check the routing number for your branch:
|State||Routing Number||For Wire Transfer|
Where are my account and routing numbers on a check?
Your bank routing number is the first nine-digit number on the bottom left corner of each check. It’s enclosed between the |: and |: symbols.
Note: Your checking account number appears to the right of the routing number.
Citizens Bank Near Me
Here are the addresses to some of Citizens Banks in Philadelphia, PA – 2900 Island Ave, 19153 and 2497 Aramingo Ave, 19125. What if you are not in Philadelphia? This implies that you may not find the address above useful. As a result, the “Citizens Bank near me map” will help you navigate to a branch within your locality. You are able to locate any of Citizens bank across the United States in one click.
Hours of Operation
Weekdays: The majority of the branches of Citizens Bank near me are open on Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 4 pm, EST. You can contact the customer service department or use the mobile banking app or online banking system for specific hours of operation. Several of the branches will adjust hours without notice.
Weekends: The branches of Citizens Bank near me are closed on Sunday.
Branches: CitizensBank has 1,018 Branches in United States, including 30 café style locations.
Citizens Bank App
You can download Citizens Bank App here:
The following are the key features of the Citizens Bank mobile banking App.
Download it on your smartphone and enjoy the key features of it at your home.