Bank of the West has earned a good reputation for its customers for over 135 years. Customers trust banks of the west for their money transfers, investments, and retirement money management.
For its customers convenience, the Bank of the West has introduced the online banking system. you can check your account anytime and view current balance, and available balance in your account through this online banking. You can make scheduled transactions and also make online payments.
Bank of the West Online Banking Login
If you are already registered for Bank of the West online banking click on this link in order to go to Bank of the West login page.
How to enroll in your account:
If you are not enrolled yet, follow the following steps to enroll in the online banking (You need to have a good internet connection to enroll)
- Go to the official page by clicking this link. On the top you can see Bank of the West sign in options.
- Click on the Banking tag menu and then click on Online Banking.
- Click on Enroll.
- You will be asked to select the type of Account you have, click on personal or business accounts according to the type of account you have.
- Then answer the next question if you have your Bank of the West debit card number or not.
- If you have your Bank of the West debit card number then it will make it easier for you to enroll. Otherwise, select No.
- In the next step, they will ask about the Social Security number. Choose between yes or no.
- You will be asked for your Bank of the West account number and a valid email address in the next step. Click on Continue to proceed to the next step.
- You will enter the required information for enrollment. Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, city, country, email address, account number and then in the next step, it will be obligatory for you to accept the terms and conditions of the bank of the west online banking. You can view Online and Mobile Service Agreement and electronic disclosures.
- After accepting the terms and conditions of the Bank of the West Online Banking, you need to choose a username and password for keeping your account secure and safe. Keep your password safe.
- Click on Continue to proceed to the next step.
- Some security questions will be asked so that in case if you forget your password or username, your account may be recovered by asking those security questions.
- Click on Enroll. Now you will be enrolled for Bank of the West Online Banking.
- Next time when you log in to your account, you will be required to enter this new username and password.
Bank of the West App
You can access your account easily from your smartphone through the Bank of the West mobile banking App. Download it from your Google Play store / App Store (download links below) and enjoy different amazing key features of it.
Following are the key features of the Bank of the West App:
- You can send money to anyone among your friends, family, or relatives through the Bank of the West mobile banking App very easily and fast.
- You don’t need to sign in to your account by username or ID and password but you need to recognize your face and fingerprint. This is indeed the safest and secure way of logging in to account.
- You can deposit money from your mobile-only by using a Bank of the West App. You can do it only by taking a picture of both sides of your check.
- You can pay the bills by scanning your bill using your phone’s camera.
- you can pay bills from your mobile using a Bank of the West mobile banking App very quickly and securely.
- Online statements – access up to 7 years’ worth of checking, savings, CD, and credit card account statements online.
- Checking balance is easier with this Bank of the West mobile banking App.
- You can make external transfers easily and transfer money from Bank of the West accounts to accounts at other banks.
- If you want to make your account more secure you can also create a 6-digit Mobile PIN for signing-in to account.
Bank of the West Locations
Here are the addresses to some of Bank of the West banks in San Francisco – 295 Bush St, CA 94104 and 2675 San Bruno Ave, CA 94134. What if you do not live in CA? This implies that you may not find the address above useful. As a result, the Bank of the West near me map will help you navigate to a bank within your area. You are able to find any of Bank of the West locations very easily.
Bank of the West Routing Number
For checking accounts, the routing number is 121100782. For all other accounts, contact your branch for help.
Bank of the West Hours
It is better to check the hours of operations for your nearest bank branch from the mobile banking app. Hours of operation may slightly vary according to your place and branch. However, the hours of operations for Bank of the West Bank are:
|Monday||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM – 05:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM – 06:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM – 12:00 PM|