AmeriServis a bank holding company that was founded in 1983, based in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. AmeriServ Online Banking is available for customers everywhere at any time. You only need to log in to your account and check your account, transaction history, and receive daily alerts.
Key features of AmeriServ Financial online banking
Following are the key features of AmeriServ Financial online banking:
- You can check your account easily even if you are in any part of the world.
- Transfer money from one AmeriServ account to others.
- Receive daily notifications.
- You can pay online bills.
- You can also enjoy Mobile Deposits through mobile channel devices without any difficulty.
- You can also make stop payment requests through AmeriServ online banking.
If you want to enjoy all these key features simply login to your AmeriServ account through AmeriServ online banking login page.
How to login to AmeriServ online banking
You can log in only by entering Username and password. If you are not enrolled yet, follow the following steps to enroll in online banking:
- Go to the official page of AmeriServ Financial.
- Click on the login tag. A menu will open then click on Register for Online/Mobile Banking.
- AmeriServ online banking enrollment section will ask you to select your account type, then read and accept terms and conditions related to online banking and then enter your account information like Account number, last statement balance, last payment amount, original principal amount, the ID number for verification purposes. The account information will be asked according to the selected account type.
- You will also be asked to read Online Banking Disclosure first and then accept all those agreements.
- Click on Continue to proceed.
- In the next step to enroll in AmeriServ online banking, fill all the required information i-e, your First Name, and Last Name, Social Security Number, E-mail Address, date of birth, Home Phone Number. You will also be asked to enter retail checking, savings, or money market account information.
- Click on CONTINUE to proceed.
- For security purposes enter a password that must be unique and confidential.
- Click on enrolled and you will be enrolled for your account. Now you can check your account anytime and enjoy the key features of AmeriServ online banking.
When you will be logged in to your account and mobile banking, you will be required to enter it.
Mobile banking app
AmeriServ have introduced a mobile banking app for customer’s convenience. You are just one step ahead of this mobile banking app. Download it from google play store on your Android.
Through this mobile banking app, you will be able to
- deposit money,
- manage your bills
- check transaction history
- receive alerts,
- check account,
- transfer money between accounts,
- locate the nearest ATM or branch easily and quickly.
It also ensures the full security of your account. To login to your account, you will be asked to enter your ID number and Password.
AmeriServis offers all the financial services to its customers that include insurance, retirement, and other services from 37 years. It operates AmeriServ Financial Bank, AmeriServ Trust and Financial Services Company, and AmeriServ Life Insurance Company. Its headquarters are in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. The total assets of AmeriServ are $1.167 billion. It has earned a very good reputation for its management.