ACNB was founded in 1857, till now it has played its role in the marketplace and offered various banking and wealth management services.
ACNB Bank Online banking system: The bank has introduced an online banking strategy for the customer’s ease. Key features of ACNB Bank online banking system are:
- check the balance in your account
- send payments
- make mobile check deposits
- send and receive amounts and funds between the accounts
You can also check your account and deposit checks anytime anywhere through ACNB bank online banking system.
How to log in to ACNB Bank online banking:
If you are already an account holder, click here to sign in. You can log in to ACNB bank online baking only by entering Login ID and password.
If you are not enrolled yet, follow the following steps to enroll in ACNB Bank online banking:
(You need to have a good internet connection to enroll)
- Go to the page by clicking on this link https://www.acnb.com/personal/online-banking. Then click login on the top right corner.
- Click on enroll.
- Enter your ACCOUNT NUMBER, ACCOUNT TYPE, DATE OF BIRTH:, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, ZIP CODE, REQUESTED LOGIN ID, i-e your personal information.
- Click on continue
- Enter your business information i-e ACCOUNT NUMBER, ACCOUNT TYPE, ZIP CODE, REQUESTED LOGIN ID, requested by, etc. and click on continue.
- Choose a username and confidential password for security purposes. (it will be asked when you will log in to your account.)
ACNB Bank Mobile banking App – Download:
You can manage your account and finances anytime very easily using ACNB mobile banking App. Install ACNB App on your iPhone or Android smartphone and enjoy the key features of it which include the following:
- View and check your account balance and transactions.
- Deposit checks easily through ACNB mobile app.
- You can search for transactions by entering only the check number, date or by using a description.
- Transfer money from one account to another account.
- Receive alerts from your account on different transactions or completion of the bill payment etc.
- You can also view the account history and enjoy mobile deposits anytime, from anywhere.
ACNB Bank Hours of operations*
These listings are estimates only and may only be used as a guide. Please contact your local bank to find the exact hours. Hours of operations slightly vary in different branches with the variation of 15-30 minutes but currently, bank is operated on (*estimates only – for updated hours click here):
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 – 3:00
Thursday – Friday: 9:30 – 5:30
Saturday: 9:00 – 12:00
- Holiday*: Sunday is a holiday and the bank is closed full day. (*estimates only – for updated hours click here):
In some of the branches, there are the same drive hours throughout the week. You can check it on the ACNB Bank mobile banking App.
ACNB has 21 community banking offices, with its headquarters located in south-central Pennsylvania. Its branches are in the countries of Adams, Cumberland, Franklin, and York, as well as loan offices in Lancaster and York, PA, and Hunt Valley, MD. Russell Insurance Group, Inc. is also affiliated with ACNB with licenses in 44 states. ACNB Bank is classified as a large bank as it manages assets totaling $2 billion and deposits totaling $1 billion.
ACNB ROUTING NUMBER
ACNB routing number is 031309945.