BECU is a non-profit credit union owned by its members, which is why it prioritizes the interests of members over profits. This allows BECU to use its earnings to offer members fewer fees, better rates and less expensive financial services. BECU is proud to say that it has become not only the largest but also the leading credit union in Washington.
BECU Online & Mobile Banking services allows you free secure access to your account(s) 24/7. You can review your Online Banking account(s), open additional accounts, set up alerts, submit loan applications, and get your paperless eStatements.
If you are already an account holder, click here to sign in: Sign on to BECU Online Banking
How to Enroll in BECU Online Banking:
Learn how to use BECU Bank Online Banking: watch video tutorial.
- Go to this page and enter your Member Share Account Number, along with your Last Name and Date of Birth. At some point, you will be asked to click “Continue.”
- On the webpages that follow, you will provide the information needed for your BECU online banking account. As part of the process, you will be asked to set a user ID and password, which you will use to access your account. When you’re finished, click on “Next.”
- Next, it will be time to enter your email address and/or mobile phone number. This is required in order to finalize your registration.
BECU Online Banking Mobile App
If you have an existing personal account with BECU, you can download our Mobile Banking App so that you can do your banking on-the-go from now on. This allows you to gain access to your BECU account(s) from practically anywhere using your mobile device.
- Access your FICO® Score: Control your credit rating by tracking your FICO® score as often as you want for free. Information is updated monthly.
- Money Management: See where your money is going, set your financial goals, etc.
- Pay Your Bills: You can easily pay your business and/or personal bills through the app.
- Debit Card Management: Handle all your debit-card transactions quickly and easily using the feature Manage Your Debit Card.
- Set Alerts: Set customized alerts for your account activity. These can be payment reminders, low balances, and for large withdrawals and/or deposits.
- Go Paperless: View your monthly bank statements online in the form of an eStatement.
- Send Us Travel Alerts: Let us know when you’re travelling so that we are aware that you will be using your ATM or debit card while away.
- Put Your Debit Card on Pause: If you’ve accidentally left your debit card somewhere, and it’s not been lost or stolen, you can easily pause it through the app to block any new expenditures. When you have possession of your debit card again, you can just un-pause it.
- Transfer Money to Other Banks: You can transfer funds between your BECU account(s) and those of other financial institutions.
- Transfer Money with Zelle®: BECU is now partnered with Zelle®, so transferring funds to family and/or friends can be done faster and easier, usually within minutes to a U.S. mobile phone number or email address.
- One-Tap Access: Gain access to your account with just one tap on your Android, Apple or Windows mobile device. Deposit checks, see balances, and manage your account.
- Message Center: Communicate confidentially with BECU directly about your account(s). Messages are secure and will be responded to within four business hours.
Note: We only share the original direct download pure-apk file from the Google Play Store because it’s safe and has no viruses. If you experience problems, please contact us.